From Chocolate Doom
This wiki contains various pages with information about using Chocolate Doom.
- The Setup tool is Chocolate Doom's menu-driven tool for configuring the program.
- The Frequently Asked Questions page contains answers to various common questions about the port.
- Documentation about command line arguments, for how to run the game.
- Help pages with information about how to play various TCs and WAD files
- The gameplay enhancements page contains links to several recommended mods to supercharge your Doom gameplay
- How to play with Freedoom
Chocolate Doom can be played online and includes enhanced network code compared to the original engine.
- For basic instructions, see the Multiplayer page.
- The server browser Doomseeker allows you to find other players to play against.
- The master server tracks active Chocolate Doom servers.
You can get help online from several sources:
- #chocolate-doom is an IRC channel with Chocolate Doom users knowledgeable about the port. IRC web chat is available here.
- The Doomworld forums contain a long-running discussion thread about the port. The forums contain many experts on the subject who may be able to answer your questions.
- Send an email to the Chocolate Doom development mailing list to contact the authors of the source port directly.